Thursday, October 21, 2010

Do Feedbacks on eBay scare You? They do me!!!!

So in the past ten days I have received three Neutral feedbacks.   Is it because I am a bad seller?  It makes your wonder!

I sat back and analyzed each one and this is my conclusion:

1. New buyer on eBay was upset she paid 8.00 for a chart when the price when she got it said $5.50.  She obviously did not read the ad that is was an out of print booklet.  Do you expect to pay 10 cents for a 1975 Superman Comic Book?   I emailed her and asked her to do her research first before ruining my business.  Okay it might have been a little harsh but I was upset... SO LESSON, cool off before responding to a neutral or a negative.   It reflects on your what you write when customers see your response if you respond.


Do we have to start telling customers in every package we mail to please contact us before they leave a neutral or a negative because it could ruin our business?

I am not at that point yet but almost.

So how do you avoid them?  

YOU CAN'T.

Just do your best and it is not good enough for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I've bought a few things on eBay lately and I can't get over the "begging" notes that come in the packages! I am working on an article about that myself, it drives me nuts personally!

    ReplyDelete