Saturday, September 18, 2010

How Do I Begin Selling on eBay and Why Online Classes are A Must

There are many sources on selling on eBay from books (most are a waste of money with all the changes that happen and become outdated very quickly) and then there are virtual online classes which I think is a must.

There is nothing like being able to go to your computer and watch a video on how to list an item. (I hope to get one filmed soon on how to list an item in under two minutes with your IPhone).  okay maybe three minutes.

Okay back to watching the videos.  Virtual Online Learning is a must.
Virtual Online Learning

 I spoke with the owner of this company, Danna Crawford,  a couple of weeks ago while in San Jose for an eBay event and she told me she wanted to keep her prices low (I am saying make coffee and home and forgo Starbucks for a few times and a lifetime membership is paid for.) so that SAHM (stay at home Moms) and others could learn to sell online from home reasonably.  Now Danna not only has guest teachers (I hope I am honored to be one someday) but she also teaches blogging, getting your items out there on other means of social networking sites etc.

As a homeschooling mom, who would have thought there would be a networking groups for Catholic Home School moms with like minds and interests.  I also belong to a VW 1302 Club online.  (1302, you wonder, I did too A 1971 of 1972 Flat Window Super Beetle and mine is a convertible)

So it is easy to list on eBay.
In the future I will talk about
What to sell
Should I be a niche Seller (my mind changes on this daily)
Where to find items and make money
Why an eBay store is a must
and I would love for you the reader to ask questions about eBay selling and I will help out


Cindy, off to buy on eBay
I am a buyer and seller

No comments:

Post a Comment