Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why I am offering My Secrets to you the eBay seller

I have had a number of people tell me I am crazy to give up many of my secrets on selling on eBay and it could hurt me in many ways either giving competitors the secrets or by keeping customers away by telling how much I paid for an item and how much I made!   What do you think?

I met a lady at the thrift store who will not tell her eBay selling name.  She will not tell what she sells, etc.   She is worried we will see what sells well and buy it when we see it and she will lose out.  

I am not like that...  I think there is enough competition out there... so if you live in Northern Utah, don't read this so I can get the good deals.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! I often wonder about people I see at thrift stores: do they sell on eBay, too? I really enjoy your blog! Mine is Ask-Rae.blogspot.com.
    I started it for my eBay students, but others are welcome to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae, I would probably guarantee you that those people are for sure selling on eBay or Amazon.

    In thrift stores look for the following
    Jigsaw Puzzles sealed
    China Pieces for brands like Noritake, etc
    old Christmas ornaments

    ReplyDelete